- First Business Checking
- Analysis Business Checking
- First Business Checking with Interest
- Money Market Account
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
There is cause to celebrate when your business has cash reserves, place funds that aren't immediately needed into federally insured CDs with First National Bank. Your rate is locked, guaranteeing your return on investment.
- Greater interest than savings
- Interest rate locked for term
- Terms available from 3 months to 5 years
- Interest penalty for early withdrawal
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Deposit additional funds at renewal
- Automatically roll over after term if desired
Large-deposit investors can utilize CDARS through First National Bank to maintain full FDIC insurance on CD investments above the $250,000 limit.